- CRICKEY: Housing affordabiity & health: who wins, who loses and why isn’t it on the political agenda?
- THE CONVERSATION: Abortions don’t cause cancer any more than parties do
- Louise Keogh interviewed by Triple J on potential uptake of the male contraceptive pill – 3-December 2013
Seminars,Conferences & Events
- CHE PhD Confirmation 12-Apr-2016: How do demographic and socioeconomic characteristics influence the effect of disability on mental health? An analysis of effect modification and mediation
- CHE PhD Confirmation Seminar 18-Mar-2016: Health, Well-being and A Good Life: An ethnographic study of young Pasifika women in Melbourne
- CHE/CHP Seminar: 28th May 2015 – Will tobacco tax improve health, reduce health inequalities, and save money? And when? Epidemiological and economic modelling in NZ
- CHE/NCDC Seminar 10-Apr-2015: Prevention and control of NCDs in India: What has changed in the last 10 years?
- CHE PhD Oration 31-Mar-2015: Reformers, Doctors and the State: Dealing with chronic drunkenness in Victoria 1870-1930
Currently there are no short courses advertised.
A brief history of the CentrePlay‘A brief history
of the Centre’ video(3mb)
Find out more about our researchPlay‘Find out more
about our research’ video(9.6mb)